According to reports, Bollywood actor Salman Khan was bitten by a snake on Saturday near his farmhouse. The incident took place in Raigad, a district of Maharashtra.
The new reports state that Khan was taken to the nearby Mahatma Gandhi Mission (MGM) Hospital in Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, immediately following the incident.
According to early reports, the snake was not poisonous, which is why its bite had little impact.
Salman Khan returned to his Panvel farmhouse at 9 am this morning after receiving treatment. Salman Khan’s condition is out of danger, and he is on his way to recovering. Salman Khan is currently staying at his farmhouse to recover from his illness, and the actor is said to be doing well.